Data-Driven Human Centered Design for Digital Customer Experience
The breakthroughs often come when leaders connect seemingly disparate innovation or transformation processes approach. Diversity of perspective has been shown repeatedly to develop fresh eyes and minds to solve challenging problems. While many enterprises invest in Design Thinking (DT) and Data Science (DS) capabilities, only those that tightly weave these disciplines together will unlock their full potential.
Data-Driven Human-Centered Design (DHCD) allows you to create a complete view by mixing qualitative thinking (which is related to Design Thinking) and quantitative review (which uses Data Science); the qualitative approach gains first-rate quantitative data, and quantitative analysis can improve qualitative insights for developing the excellent customer experience.
The maximum class size for the first pilot class is 12 participants
Early Bird Price
HK$9,000 (by 15 April)
Cantonese with English Materials
5 Training and 3 Coaching Sessions
The Five Major Benefits to the Learners
- Project-based Learning will help you to apply your learning to your personal or business context
- 3 Top Experts of Design Thinking, Data Science, and Digital Marketing will share the best practices about digital customer experience
- 3 One-on-One coaching sessions with experts will help you to develop the mindset and practice the skill-sets of data-driven human-centered innovations
- 12 Case studies will give you to examine how DHCD has been integrated into Global, China, and Hong Kong digital business
- 20 Tools of Design Thinking and Data Science for creating the excellent digital customer experience
Project-based Learning Approach
- Project-based Learning (PBL) approach will allow you to apply your learning to your own personal or business context. The PBL will take you on a step-by-step journey in which you will identify a non-trivial yet manageable innovation opportunity, which can serve as a realistic platform to put in practice the key concepts acquired in this course.
- Even though the PBL is a personalized experience, you will not do it alone. The course leader will guide you and give you feedback during three coaching sessions.
- In addition, for those attending the course with a group of colleagues from the same organization, we can help you structure a more ambitious team to collaborate and work on together.
What you'll learn
With 5 training workshops and 3 one-on-one coaching sessions, you will gain practical techniques to apply Design Thinking (DT) and Data Science to your actual working projects. The course design is based on the four stages of the Design Thinking Double Diamond model: Discover, Define, Develop and Deliver.
Discover Potential Market
Define Business Opportunities
Persona Empathy Map
Customer Journey Mapping
Develop Products or Services
Customer Journey Design
Customer Experience Extension
Delivery Digital Journey
Service blueprint Map
Deploy Working Practices
Meet your coaches
Our expert will share their experience and tricks on implementing Design Thinking, Data Science, and Digital Marketing in different projects and organizations.
This course will be led by Mr. David Chung (Course Leader), Dr. Toa Charm (Guest Speaker of Data Science) and Mr. Luke Chu (Guest Speaker of Digital Marketing).
Managing Partner of DesignThinkers Academy China and Hong Kong
He is the Managing Partner of DT Academy China and Hong Kong, Certified Design Thinking Facilitator, Level 4 of Certified Innovation Professional, Certified LEAN Leader, and DBA Candidate of Innovation Management
A blockchain-based digital certificate and digital badge will be awarded to the participant who completes all training sessions and the following requirements throughout the course:
- Participate in all the activities and complete all exercises during the training workshop (No any assignment after the class)
- Show up with a full facial expression in front of the camera in all training sessions
- Temporary absence is accepted for not more than ONE aggregate hour throughout all training sessions
At DesignThinkers Academy, we take our social duty very seriously when it comes to protecting the health of our valued participants and dear team members. For this reason, participants interested in joining us if you are able to provide:
A) Blue QR Code of “LeaeHomeSafe” mobile app
B) Exemption Certificate
If a participant cannot comply with the above mentioned requirement(s), they will not be able to participate in the course. Our goal is to create a safe environment in which we can continuously stimulate creativity and allow all participants and facilitators to feel comfortable.