Terms & Conditions
DesignThinkers Academy Terms & Conditions
Registration Terms & Conditions
Accepted Payment Types
CASH / CHEQUE
- Upon registration you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions;
- An agreement has been established with DesignThinkers Academy once the registration has been processed;
- A registration is binding.
- The invoice will be sent upon confirmation.
- Payment terms are 14 days upon receiving of the invoice;
- All reminder fees and extra costs for any additional legal proceedings will be covered by the participant in the event of a continuous non- (or incomplete) fulfillment of the agreed upon payment obligations;
- If a refund agreement has been made, please note that all associated transaction costs will be covered by the participant.
Cancellation by DesignThinkers Academy
- DesignThinkers Academy reserves the right to cancel or change any session or course;
- DesignThinkers Academy will aim to provide a new opportunity for a similar session at a later date or an alternative session will be rescheduled;
- In the extreme case that the previously mentioned options are not a possibility, or if the participant does not accept the alternative options, DesignThinkers Academy will provide a voucher that is worth the equivalent of the original session;
- This voucher is valid for one year and can be used for any other session provided by DesignThinkers bv, in the same country for which the participant formerly registered.
Refund and cancellation policy
- The registration can be canceled free of charge within 14 days after registration;
- If the term of 14 days has passed and the participant cancels after confirmation, the person is obligated to pay the invoice, unless the circumstances of article 3 & 4 can be invoked.
- Tickets may be passed on to another person with written approval from DesignThinkers Academy and the ticket will remain valid for one year. The new participant is entitled to the similar session at the original location.
- A voucher that is worth the equivalent of the original session will be provided to a participant if, due to unforeseen circumstances, they can no longer participate in the session they had initially registered for. This voucher is valid for one year and can be used for any other session provided by DesignThinkers Academy, in the same country for which the participant formerly registered.
- The participant is both directly and indirectly liable for any damage caused by him/her to the goods, properties and/or buildings of both DesignThinkers Academy as well as any third parties during all activities organized by DesignThinkers Academy;
- DesignThinkers Academy is neither directly nor indirectly liable for any of the following: damage, loss or theft (of personal property or goods) as well as personal injuries of any kind during the activities.
- DesignThinkers Academy is not liable for any inability or delay in executing this agreement during a period in which the inability or delay is caused by influences beyond reasonable control. This includes but is not limited to acts of nature, war, pandemics, strikes, labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure events.
- DesignThinkers Academy is careful with handling sensitive information. However, we cannot always guarantee that this is always error-free and up-to-date. Therefore, no rights can be derived from the information provided by DesignThinkers Academy or via our website, email, telephone or otherwise.
Personal data processing
- All materials and handouts provided by DesignThinkers Academy during workshop sessions are free of charge, but are copyright protected by DesignThinkers Academy.
- Alumni do not acquire ownership rights to these materials and agree not to reproduce, modify or distribute the materials received or provided by DesignThinkers Academy. Please contact us if you would like us to provide you with materials for your own project use.
- This website is owned and operated by DesignThinkers Academy, a division of DesignThinkers B.V. Global Head Office based in Amsterdam, Nieuwe Leliestraat 13, 1015 SH, The Netherlands. Registered at the Chamber of Commerce no. 853986861.
- For issues concerning copyright claims or other legal assertions regarding the content on the Singapore website, please direct your correspondence to email@example.com.
- It is important to clarify that the Amsterdam DesignThinkers Academy (HQ) cannot be held accountable for any content published on this particular webpage.
© 2023 DesignThinkers Academy