5-Day Design Thinking meets Lean Start up and Agile
Design Thinking meets Lean Start up and Agile has been designed for beginners who have little or no knowledge and experience in lean start-up and agile. Firstly, It will address the basics of agile for beginners and provide deeper understanding for agile for experts who are looking to expand on their knowledge of agile. Secondly, digging through best practice case studies and tools, this course will explore the narrow and broad aspects of agile and help participants gain practical understanding of agile methodologies and their applicability.
The objective of this course is to introduce the new ways of working and how it can be seamlessly integrated into solving complex problem. It will highlight and powerfully combine the power of the relationship between Design Thinking, lean start-up and agile.
- You will learn and develop an in depth understanding of agile and its applications
- You will understand the best-practice in agile methodologies
- You will develop an agile mind-set
- Develop a design thinking and agile mindset
Early Bird Price
On the first day of the Design Thinking for Digital Thinking meets Lean start- up and Agile, we will go through a short and interactive introduction to Design Thinking. What is it, where does it come from and why now? What are the challenges? What are the main ‘Schools of Thought’ within Design Thinking? What are the key case studies? Where can you find more information?
LEARNING BY DOING
We strongly believe in ‘Learning by Doing’, so the DesignThinkers Workshop is a high energy and hands-on event. You’ll be challenged to work in small teams on real cases and learn to work with the Design Thinking tools like Personas, Cultural Probes, Customer Journey Mapping, Value Network Mapping, Prototyping, Business Modeling, Road Mapping and more. Moreover, a focus of the program will be on exploring the question of how to integrate these tools.
This training program is designed to apply Design Thinking in an organisation and how to create a buy-in within the organisation and sponsors. Besides the training program, participants will be handed out a toolkit, certiﬁcate and access to the DesignThinkers Academy Network environment.
Onboarding. Welcome & Kick-off
- Meet the team
- Introduction to the Design Challenge Content
- What is Agile, DT, Scrum, etc.
- Conducting Research
- Preparing Research
- Research Plan, Solution
- Interviews and Conducting Research.
- Framing the problem
- Updating Insights,
- Customer Journey Mapping,
- Personas and Problem Statements.
- Ideation & Prototyping
- Ideating New Solutions,
- Updating Prototypes,
- Learning Plans.
- Testing and Pitching
- Product Backlog
- Story Mapping, Scrum
- Retrospective and Presentations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- People with basic agile knowledge
- Product Managers and Owners
- Strategy and Innovation Officer.
- Individuals interested in innovation and personal development