2-Day Co-creation and Design Thinking in Sales Training Course (Certificate)
This 2-day program brings you the latest best practices on how to co-create value with your customers and develop new business opportunities. Learn how Design Thinking can be applied to engage with your customers and redesign the sales process of the future.
09:00 - 18:00 CET
09:00 - 18:00 CET
DesignThinkers Global HQ
Nieuwe Leliestraat 13
Accepted Payment Types
- Upon registration you are agreeing to the General Terms and Conditions;
- This agreement relates to the activities listed on the DesignThinkers bv website;
- An agreement has been established with DesignThinkers once the registration has been processed;
- A registration is binding.
- The invoice will be sent upon confirmation.
- We charge 21% VAT to the following entities:
- Dutch based companies and private persons;
- Private persons and companies without a VAT number outside the Netherlands, based in a European Union country.
- VAT will not be charged to private persons and companies based outside the European Union;
- Payment terms are 14 days upon receiving of the invoice;
- DesignThinkers bv does not accept cheques;
- All reminder fees and extra costs for any additional legal proceedings will be covered by the participant in the event of a continuous non- (or incomplete) fulfillment of the agreed upon payment obligations;
- If a refund agreement has been made, please note that all associated transaction costs will be covered by the participant.
Cancellation by DesignThinkers bv
- DesignThinkers bv reserves the right to cancel or change any session or course without further notice;
2. DesignThinkers bv will aim to provide a new opportunity for a similar session at a later date or an alternative session will be rescheduled;
- In the extreme case that the previously mentioned options are not a possibility, or if the participant does not accept the alternative options, DesignThinkers bv will provide a voucher that is worth the equivalent of the original session;
- This voucher is valid for one year and can be used for any other session provided by DesignThinkers bv, in the same country for which the participant formerly registered.
Refund and cancellation policy
- The registration can be canceled free of charge within 14 days after registration;
- If the term of 14 days has passed and the participant cancels after confirmation, the person is obligated to pay the invoice, unless the circumstances of article 3 & 4 can be invoked.
- Tickets may be passed on to another person with written approval from DesignThinkers bv and the ticket will remain valid for one year. The new participant is entitled to the similar session at the original location.
- A voucher that is worth the equivalent of the original session will be provided to a participant if, due to unforeseen circumstances, they can no longer participate in the session they had initially registered for. This voucher is valid for one year and can be used for any other session provided by DesignThinkers bv, in the same country for which the participant formerly registered.
- The participant is both directly and indirectly liable for any damage caused by him/her to the goods, properties and/or buildings of both DesignThinkers bv as well as any third parties during all activities organized by DesignThinkers bv;
- DesignThinkers bv is neither directly nor indirectly liable for any of the following: damage, loss or theft (of personal property or goods) as well as personal injuries of any kind during the activities.
DesignThinkers bv is not liable for any inability or delay in executing this agreement during a period in which the inability or delay is caused by influences beyond reasonable control. This includes but is not limited to acts of nature, war, pandemics, strikes, labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure events.
DesignThinkers bv is careful with handling sensitive information. However, we cannot always guarantee that this is always error-free and up-to-date. Therefore, no rights can be derived from the information provided by DesignThinkers bv or via our website, email, telephone or otherwise.
Personal data processing
DesignThinkers B.V. applies the complaints procedure drawn up by NRTO, see article 15 of the NRTO General Terms and Conditions.
- All materials and handouts provided by DesignThinkers B.V. during workshop sessions are free of charge, but are copyright protected by DesignThinkers B.V.
- Alumni do not acquire ownership rights to these materials and agree not to reproduce, modify or distribute the materials received or provided by DesignThinkers B.V. Please contact us if you would like DesignThinkers B.V. to provide you with materials for your own project use.
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions, our Support Team is available and happy to help you out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2023 DesignThinkers bv
About this event
Early Bird Price
€ 1.495,00 (limited)
8 hours a day
Copy of the book ‘From Selling to Co-Creating’
Snacks & beverages
All tools & materials
Access to L&D library
Access to the DT Academy Network
Prices are excluding VAT.
We charge 21% VAT to Dutch-based companies, NGO’s and self-employed. We also charge 21% VAT to international companies, NGO’s and self-employed based in the European Union without a registered VAT number. If you are based outside the European Union we will not charge you with VAT. If you have any other questions regarding this online course or its ticketing, we kindly as that you contact us through e- mail.