Terms & Conditions
DesignThinkers Academy Terms & Conditions
Registration Terms & Conditions
Accepted Payment Types
1. Upon registration you are agreeing to the General Terms and Conditions;
2. This agreement relates to the activity(ies) listed on the DesignThinkers website;
3. An agreement has been established with DesignThinkers bv once the registration has been processed;
4. A registration is calculated for the duration of the entire activity and is binding.
1. The invoice will be sent upon registration.
2. We charge 21% VAT to the following: Dutch based companies and private persons. As well as, private persons and companies without a VAT number outside the Netherlands, based in a European Union country. VAT will not be charged to private persons and companies based outside the European Union;
3. Payment terms are 14 days upon receiving of the invoice;
4. DesignThinkers bv does not accept cheques;
5. All reminder fees and extra costs for any additional legal proceedings will be covered by the participant in the event of a continuous non (or incomplete) fulfillment of the agreed upon payment obligations;
6. If a refund agreement has been made, please note that all associated transaction costs will be covered by the participant.
Cancellation by DesignThinkers bv
1. DesignThinkers bv reserves the right to cancel or change any session or course without further notice;
2. DesignThinkers bv will aim to provide a new opportunity for a similar session at a later date or an alternative session will be rescheduled;
3. In the extreme case that the previously mentioned options are not a possibility, or if the participant does not accept the alternative options, DesignThinkers bv will provide a voucher that is worth the equivalent of the original session;
4. This voucher is valid for one year and can be used for any other session provided by DesignThinkers bv, in the same country for which the participant formerly registered.
Refund and cancellation policy
1. The registration can be cancelled free of charge within 14 days after registration, if the participant is self-employed;
2. 50% of your original ticket price will be refunded if for any reason, you need to cancel your registration. This is only possible if the cancellation period is within one month of the start date of the course. Any cancellation outside that specific timeframe will not be refunded.
3. Tickets may be passed on to another person with written approval from DesignThinkers bv and the ticket will remain valid for one year. The new participant is entitled to the similar session at the original location.
4. A voucher that is worth the equivalent of the original session will be provided to a participant if, due to unforeseen circumstances, they can no longer participate in the session they had initially registered for. This voucher is valid for one year and can be used for any other session provided by DesignThinkers bv, in the same country for which the participant formerly registered.
1. The participant is both directly and indirectly liable for any damage caused by him/her to the goods, properties and/or buildings of both DesignThinkers bv as well as any third parties during all activities organized by DesignThinkers bv;
2. DesignThinkers bv is neither directly nor indirectly liable for any of the following: damage, loss or theft (of personal property or goods) as well as personal injuries of any kind during the activities.
DesignThinkers bv is not liable for any inability or delay in executing this agreement during a period in which the inability or delay is caused by influences beyond reasonable control. This includes but is not limited to acts of God, war, pandemics, strikes, labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure events.
Tools and Materials
All materials and handouts provided by DT Academy during workshop sessions are free of use, however they are under copyright and are owned by DT Academy. Alumni do not acquire ownership rights in any of these materials and agree not to reproduce, modify or distribute any of the materials received from or provided by DT Academy. Please contact us if you would like DT Academy to provide you with branded materials and tools for project use.
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions, our Support Team is available and happy to help you out: email@example.com.
This website is owned and operated by DesignThinkers Academy, a division of DesignThinkers B.V. Global Head Office based in Amsterdam, Nieuwe Leliestraat 13, 1015 SH, The Netherlands. Registered at the Chamber of Commerce no. 60621400
DesignThinkers bv is careful with handling sensitive information. However, we cannot always guarantee that this is always error-free and up-to-date. Therefore, no rights can be derived from the information provided by DesignThinkers bv or via our website, email, telephone or otherwise.
© 2020 DesignThinkers bv