January 22nd 2018
2-Day Co-Creation in Sales & Design Thinking
(English spoken) This 2-day program brings you the latest best practice on how to co-create value with your customers and develop new business opportunities. In a market, where products and services are rapidly becoming commodities the conventional approach to selling needs a radical change in mindset.
The program on January 22nd and 23rd 2018 offers you an inspiring combination of academic excellence and a hands-on workshop, with cases from various industries both to explain the theory and to learn how to apply it. You will learn how design thinking, value co-creation, innovation and sales converge, creating new business development strategies with customers.
Sales people have to become much more strategic in their approach, focusing on helping customers to develop business opportunities with customers, based on co-creating value rather than on selling value. The result being a better understanding of your customer’s business (and the customer of your customer). This understanding both results in unique customer relationships and new sales opportunities.
TEDx Sales 2020 talk by Regis Lemmens, author of ‘From Selling to Co-Creating’
WHO WILL FACILITATE?
Regis Lemmens, author of the book ‘From Selling to Co-Creating’. View Regis’ profile
Tim Schuurman, highly experienced trainer and facilitator with a background in Change Management and Business Modeling and co-founder of the DesignThinkers Academy. View Tim’s profile
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRAINING
This program offers you an inspiring combination of academic excellence and a hands-on workshop, with cases from various industries both to explain the theory and to learn how to apply it. You will learn how design thinking, value co-creation, innovation and sales converge, creating new business development strategies with customers. It is an opportunity to learn how design thinking can be applied to engage with your customers or even to redesign the sales process of the future.
The training offers a unique team of highly experienced Sales and Design Thinking practitioners with a strong business, design and academic background. They will act as coaches and facilitators and take you on a journey of transformation on a personal, professional and organizational level. During this journey you’ll work closely together with them in finding answers to the following questions: Why is the world for sales professionals changing? How does this impact your job as a sales professional? Which tools can help you? How can you use these tools?
The end result of the training is aimed at a transformation of the participants, knowledge of tools and methods and professional personal growth. For more background information view Sales 2020 Vision.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAM?
- Sales and Marketing Managers who want to know more about the latest trends, tools and cases in business development;
- Innovation Managers who are looking for new innovative ways to engage and co-create value with their customers;
- Sales Executives who are looking for new processes and tools to co-create value with their customers.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Get to know the key trends and changes in sales at this very moment, rather than having to catch up later;
- Get ahead of the competition by exploring new ways to further enhance your competitiveness by co-creating with rather then selling value to your customers;
- Let yourself be inspired by a brand-new and unique program, based on a state-of-the-art research project conducted in the Benelux, UK and US;
- Get the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with other practitioners in an exciting new field of expertise;
- Our main objective is to provide you with hands-on tools that you can use immediately the next day in your working environment. But we will also facilitate train-the-trainer aspects, so by transforming your mindset and your way of thinking you will be able to train your own team.
Besides the training program you will be handed out the book ‘From Selling to Co-Creating’, Toolkit, Certificate and access to the DT Academy Network environment.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW TRAINING ‘CO-CREATION & DESIGN THINKING IN SALES’
09:00 hr Welcome and Introduction
10:00 hr Past and Current Trends in Sales
10.45 hr Value Co-creation in Sales
11:00 hr Co-creation Game
12:30 hr Lunch (provided for)
13:30 hr Managing Co-creation
14:30 hr Co-creation Game
15:00 hr Leading the Co-creation Process
16:00 hr Map your own Co-creation Process
17:00 hr Reflection and Preparations for next day
09:00 hr Welcome and Reflection
09:30 hr Introduction into Design Thinking
10:00 hr Stakeholder Value Network Mapping
11:00 hr Customer Journey Mapping
12:30 hr Lunch (provided for)
13:30 hr Ideation
14:00 hr Service Scenarios
16:00 hr Napkin Pitches
17:15 hr Reflection and Closure
FACTS & FIGURES
Venue: DesignThinkers Academy Studio, Herengracht 265, 1016 BJ, Amsterdam
Dates: Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd of January 2018
Max. participants: 15
Ticket Price: Early Bird Ticket Price € 995,=* until December 23rd (including lunch, snacks and drinks)*. Regular Ticket Price € 1.195,=* Discounts available for teams signing up.
REGISTRATION: to enroll for this training, please click the Registration button on the top right corner of this page.