Design Thinking for Sales Training November 2019
This 2-day Design Thinking for Sales Training brings you the latest best practice on how to co-create value with your customers and develop new business opportunities. In a market, where products and services are rapidly becoming commodities the conventional approach to selling needs a radical change in mindset.
The Design Thinking for Sales Training offers you an inspiring combination of academic excellence and a hands-on workshop, with cases from various industries both to explain the theory and to learn how to apply it. You will learn how design thinking, value co-creation, innovation and sales converge, creating new business development strategies with customers.
Sales people have to become much more strategic in their approach, focusing on helping customers to develop business opportunities with customers, based on co-creating value rather than on selling value. The result being a better understanding of your customer’s business (and the customer of your customer). This understanding both results in unique customer relationships and new sales opportunities.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRAINING
The Design Thinking for Sales Training offers a unique team of highly experienced Sales and Design Thinking practitioners with a strong business, design and academic background. They will act as coaches and facilitators and take you on a journey of transformation on a personal, professional and organizational level. During this journey you’ll work closely together with them in finding answers to the following questions: Why is the world for sales professionals changing? How does this impact your job as a sales professional? Which tools can help you? How can you use these tools?
The end result of the Design Thinking for Sales Training is aimed at a transformation of the participants, knowledge of tools and methods and professional personal growth. For more background information view Sales 2020 Vision.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER FOR THIS TRAINING?
- Sales and Marketing Managers who want to know more about the latest trends, tools and cases in business development;
- Innovation Managers who are looking for new innovative ways to engage and co-create value with their customers;
- Sales Executives who are looking for new processes and tools to co-create value with their customers.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Get to know the key trends and changes in sales at this very moment, rather than having to catch up later;
- Get ahead of the competition by exploring new ways to further enhance your competitiveness by co-creating with rather then selling value to your customers;
- Let yourself be inspired by a brand-new and unique program, based on a state-of-the-art research project conducted in the Benelux, UK and US;
- Get the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with other practitioners in an exciting new field of expertise;
- Our main objective is to provide you with hands-on tools that you can use immediately the next day in your working environment. But we will also facilitate train-the-trainer aspects, so by transforming your mindset and your way of thinking you will be able to train your own team.
This video gives you a glimpse on our Facilitation Trainings with global companies:
Our main objective is to provide you with hands-on tools that you can use immediately the next day in your working environment.
Besides the training program you will be handed out a toolkit, certificate and access to the DT Academy Network virtual environment.
The end result is aimed at a transformation of the participants, knowledge of tools and methods, a deep understanding of the value of design, and professional & personal growth.
About this Event
Number 65, Upper floor,
Corner Wolfe street and Carr Hill roads, Chelsea Village, Wynberg,
Monday and Tuesday, 25 & 26 November 2019
Maximum participants: 10
Early Bird Ticket Price R9 850,
until Oct 25th 2019
Regular Ticket Price Price R11 495
Prices are intended excluding VAT.
The ticket includes daily lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, and beverages.
A certificate from DesignThinkers Academy is awarded to participants who successfully complete the course.
Discounts available for teams signing up, non-profits and government organizations.