2-Day immersive Customer Experience DT Masterclass
In last few years, Design Thinking and Customer Experience are becoming overused buzzword, while in their true essence they both represent management approaches which are essential to drive meaningful innovation that matters to people and generate competitive advantage.
Design thinking is about a methodology, about a mindset and about a changing paradigm in management theory, moving from the traditional top‐down and quantitative approach to a more bottom‐up, qualitative approach in innovation and transformation processes.
Customer experience is defined as “how your customers and employees perceive their interactions with your company” across all channels and touchpoints, and to consistently produce the intended experience, companies need to develop six competencies:
1. CX Strategy,
2. Customer Understanding,
3. Design, Innovation & Improvement,
5. Governance, Prioritization & Enablement,
To design and deliver remarkable customer experiences that enrich peoples’ lives and generate competitive advantage, you need both:
1. Mastering Design Thinking to Enhance Your Customer Experience and
2. Understanding the interconnected disciplines of Customer Experience
Designed by Rosaria Cirillo Louwman, (CCXP, co-founder of the CXPA in the Netherlands and one of only nine CCXP ART – Authorized Resource and Training – Providers worldwide to help othersprepare for the CCXP exam) and enriched in collaboration with DTA (and Design Thinkers Grazia Maria Giordano and Marjolein van Eersel), this high energy 2-day immersive CX masterclass:
- will give you a simple framework to understand the Customer Experience drivers and enablers and bring you the latest insights and best practices on how Design Thinking can create value for your Customer Experience Transformation.
- will give you a common level of understanding of both Customer Experience and Design Thinking principles, key tools & terminology and how you can apply it to innovate in Customer Experience. The focus of this course will be 50% theory and 50% hands-on, ‘Learning-by-Doing’. The tools we will discuss and/or practice during these two days are: Storystorm, Stakeholder Mapping, Customer Insight, Ethnographic Research, Empathy Map, Customer Journey Mapping, Ideation, 5 Whys, Storyboards, Storytelling.
FOR WHO IS THIS?
Customer Experience People that want to know about DT.
Design Thinkers who want to understand more about Customer Experience.
CX and DT Pro who want to go for the CCXP exam to become Certified Customer Experience Professional
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Learn how you can apply Design Thinking across the 6 CX Disciplines;
1. Broaden your CX Skills and knowledge about: Strategy, Customer Understanding, Design, Innovation & Improvement, Measurement, Governance and Culture.
2. Practice applying Design Thinking tools and mindsets to Customer Experience challenges
3. Learn having fun and embed the essential Design Thinking mindsets in playful exercises
Learn how to connect and Grow as a CX Leader;
1. Connect with and learn from Customer Experience peers
2. Make your personal CX Plan to drive business growth
3. Get different insights from CX Best Practices & Human Centered Approaches
4. Thrive as Professional & increase Happiness in business
Learn about the CCXP (Certified Customer Experience Professional) Exam requirements get prepared for it;
1. Do an exam test session using the CCXP Exam Simulator by Michael Bartlett
Prior to the masterclass, all participants will be sent an intake form exploring their current priorities, challenges and understanding of customer experience.
Each CX discipline is covered in a separate module with 4 elements to get you:
Grounded: providing you with data and insights about the topic
Empowered: minutes theory with frameworks sharing and open questions
Activated: learning by doing using Design Thinking tools and methodologies
Blossoming: a recap in which we share key learning and actions to be taken
The activities during the 2-day course are a balanced mix of theory and practice. Below you find a global outline of the topics that will be addressed during the course:
CX Strategy; Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight and Understanding; Experience Design, improvement and innovation;
Metric, Measurement & ROI; Customer Centric Culture; Organisational Adoption & Accountability; Role of the CX Professional; CCXP Exam requirements, preparations and test exam; CX Plan to drive business growth.
More information about the CX framework used can be found on www.wownow.eu/cxmasterclass
Rosaria is a Customer Experience Expert, specialized in driving change using Net Promoter & Voice of Customer as the compass to move from data to insight to action to results. After having “walked the walk” for 13 years in Sales, E-commerce and Consumer Care at companies like Forrester, Stream, Adobe, and Philips, in 2013 she started Wow Now on a mission to inspire and empower companies to design and deliver WOW life-enriching customer experiences that contribute to everyone HAPPINESS! Most recently she published Yellow Goldfish, a book covering nine ways increasing H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S. in business can drive G.R.O.W.T.H., productivity and prosperity for everyone. She is a Certified Customer Experience Professional & Authorized Resource Training Provider (CCXPART), a Net Promoter/NPS2 and Global CEM Certified Associate.
Marjolein empowers individuals, teams, and organizations to innovate using the user-centric Design Thinking mindset. She brings solid business expertise (16 years in marketing, sales, management, and innovation within a commercial corporate organization) and is now a freelance senior facilitator for THNK (School of Creative leadership) and Design Thinkers Academy. Participants of her workshops and training appreciate her positive, sparkling and compassionate energy. During the 2-day immersive Customer Experience Masterclass Marjolein’s mindsetters (experiential learning games derived from the applied improvisation field) will empower you to embed your learnings and drive change through empathic, open, creative and collaborative mindsets which represent the perfect complement to Customer Experience tools and instruments.
The video below shows how one of our Design Thinking courses can turn out, take a look to get energised;
Our main objective is to provide you with hands-on tools that you can use immediately the next day in your working environment.
Besides the training program you will be handed out a toolkit, certificate and access to the DT Academy Network virtual environment.
The end result is aimed at a transformation of the participants, knowledge of tools and methods, a deep understanding of the value of design, and professional & personal growth.